Crazy fangirl obsessed with NCIS with an intense love for Tiva!
I adore Michael Weatherly and Cote de Pablo.
My second passion is Rizzoli and Isles and love Angie Harmon!
Photoshopping pretty pics is my thing.
30 day tiva challenge [09/30]“Jealousy is that pain which a
man/woman feels from the
he/she is not equally beloved by the person
he/she entirely loves.”
I’m not a probie, Tony. I have been in a few of these situations.
Do you know if they have to screen audience questions before they are asked at comic con (like during the q&a with the audience)? I stumbled across a list of q's on tumblr some bad apples plan to ask at SDCC, particularly to colin o. and they are truly appalling/mind-boggling. I'm super excited for CC but slightly dread any really inappropriate/childish questions being asked.
(Not rolling my eyes at YOU, obviously.)
I’m hoping the Q&A will be screened. Actually I’m kinda hoping they don’t do one at all. The lady who is moderating the panel asked people to send her questions for her to ask them during the panel so, I’m hoping that means those are the only questions that are going to be asked.
It makes me hurt for Colin that they’re plotting an attack on him. Because let’s just be honest, that’s what this is. Colin is an actor and he acts out what is written for him, he doesn’t write it himself. And he’s a wonderful, sweet, kind person who loves the fans so much. Just look at those BTS pics of him smiling at them and trying to get him to do the wave. They’re hoping to make him feel uncomfortable so he’ll leave and then maybe their ship can happen, that’s all this is. And that is just disgusting.
But if I’m being perfectly honest, I feel like they’re just talking a lot of big talk and when it comes down to it, no one is going to have the guts to get up in front of that huge audience and in front of the entire cast of the show and look at Colin’s sweet smiling face and ask him such disgusting questions. And if they do, if by some small chance one of them happens to get picked, I’m pretty sure the entire cast (especially JMo) and both creators will speak up for him. Regardless, the person who asks the question is going to look ridiculous, no one else.
I’m not trying to turn my blog into a negative ship war fest but, I wanted to at least put your mind at ease. Comic Con is going to be a LOT of fun and I’m sure they have certain security measures in place to protect the stars that attend. This probably isn’t nearly the first time a group of fans have staged a plot like this. So worry not, I’m sure everything is going to be fine. It’s just…incredible…that these people speak out against harassment and then cook up plots like this against actual real people.
I’m almost 100% sure everyone who wants to ask a q in front of the microphone has to put their question on a card sometimes even BEFORE the panel starts, so all q”s are screened.
And I agree good luck standing in front of 4500 people and cast + Adam & Eddy with their appalling q’s!
Colin is an absolute sweetheart, there’s a reason why the cast spend so much time with him and Helen when they’re not on set - it’s a real friendship/ family thing they’ve got going on.
So even if they ‘plan’ an attack, it won’t come to nothing! It’s just such a shame that days before sdcc, some already want to cause trouble…I thought some might have learned their lesson last year no?!!
Not in this fandom, but this is… No words really, why the hell would you do something like that!?
- DC: Wonder Woman is too difficult to find a movie audience for-
- Marvel: YO YOU LIKE BLACK WIDOW? HERE SHE IS IN THE NEXT CAPTAIN AMERICA MOVIE WITH A TON OF SCREENTIME AND MAJOR ASSKICKING SKILLS
- DC: We can't allow the lesbians in Batwoman to get married in the comic, sorry.
- Marvel: HEY GUESS WHAT WE'RE GONNA FEATURE A GAY WEDDING ON THE COVER OF AN X-MEN ISSUE
- DC: The new direction for storytelling needs to be dark, gritty, mature and cynical.
- Marvel: DUDE CHECK IT OUT LOKI GOES SPEED DATING IS THAT NOT THE BEST SHIT EVER
- DC: After years of rumors, the Superman/Batman movie is finally coming, but with a new actor and suit for Batman and MAYBE a cameo from Wonder Woman.
- Marvel: PHASE 2 MOTHERFUCKERS EVERYONE IS IN EVERYONE'S MOVIE AND THERE AIN'T NO STOPPIN US NOW
- DC: We can try to add maybe one or two 'people of color' to our lineup...maybe...
- Marvel: NEW MS MARVEL THAT'S MUSLIM AMERICAN, BITCHES.
- DC: We feel no problem with Batman's vengeful personality being like wet cardboard.
- Marvel: NEW LATINA GHOST RIDER WHO SEEKS VENGEANCE WHILE TAKING HIS AWEET LIL BRO FOR ICE CREAM
- DC: We can't mention any superhero titles in our movies, that's ridiculous.
- Marvel: FUCK YEAH YOU WANT A RACOON VOICED BY BRADLEY COOPER WITH A GIANT GUN? YOU WANT VIN DIESEL PLAYING A TREE? AMY FUCKING POND PLAYING A SEXY BALD SPACE PIRATE? HERE YOU FUCKERS GO
- DC: Our fanbase is mostly white males, I'm sure our focus is-
- Marvel: NEW SHE HULK LINE WHERE SHE GOES TO COURT THEN SAVES NEW YORK
- DC: Wait-
- Marvel: NEW FEMALE THOR
- DC: I didn't-
- Marvel: NEW BLACK CAPTAIN AMERICA
- Marvel: TAKE ALL THIS COOL SHIT MARVEL BE OUTIE
- Marvel: PEACE
The wheels take impact and stress off your legs, and the position helps your spine, but you’re still doing running motions instead of biking motions, so your legs are getting a good workout, and you can go for longer
nerdy shit aside, iamgine how sick it must be to just let those feet fly into the air and do superman poses down a highway
"Nerdy shit aside u can act like Superman"
No guys, I need to stop and talk about something in this movie and how fucking revolutionary it was; something that I haven’t seen in a movie before or since.
This is a movie about a kid who leaves her birth family.
Not a kid who find that they have a secret lineage or something that allows them to find their ‘true family’ - this is a movie about a kid whose true birth family is made up of bad people. So she gets out. And that is played as the right thing to do. She isn’t punished for it or made to feel bad about ‘abandoning her family’. There isn’t an underlying ‘but they’re your family and you have to love them’ or ‘they’re your family and they love you even if they don’t show it well or do hurtful things’ message of the kind that I see OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER in media. Matilda gets out and lives happily ever after because of it.
We need a million more movies like this to counter the metric shit ton of movies that directly counter this message.
While all of the above is very true, I do feel the need to point out that this movie is based on a book. A book published in 1988. The book was revolutionary, making it in to a movie to reach even more people was brilliant, of course.
Every Roald Dahl book is amazing. I have collected them all and I recommend them to everyone, even the “little” kids books.